National Trust Open Day at Gungahlin Homestead Read More..
Meet Minister Mick Gentleman MLA and Minister Meegan Fitzharris MLA on Tuesday 11 April to talk about the future of Gungahlin including building height and character, public spaces, walking, cycling and road transport.
WHEN: TUESDAY 11 APRIL 2017
RSVP: EPSDDCOMMS@ACT.GOV.AU OR CALL 6205 3146
[ Information provided by Elton Consulting ] Read More..
Short summary: Read More..
The Gungahlin Community Council (GCC) has organised an ACT Election 2016 Meet the Candidates Forum to be held in place of the normal GCC public meeting on the evening of Wednesday 14th September, 6:30-8:30pm
Gunsmoke 141 introduced the "Tour de Gungahlin", a series of articles highlighting the great opportunities to get out and about on a bicycle in Gungahlin. This page provides online links to much more detailed maps than those provided with the ride descriptions in Gunsmoke Read More..
There will be a temporary road closure on Manning Clark Crescent between Flemington Road and Barbara Jefferis Street from next Wednesday 15 June 2016 until late September 2016. Read More..
MEET THE ACT CANDIDATES FOR THE FEDERAL ELECTION PUBLIC FORUM Read More..
- National Trust Open Day at Gungahlin Homestead
- Planning in the Pub
- Zed Seselja Update on Government Agency Move
- NEIGHBOURHOOD INFORMATION SESSION
- Getting Development Right for the Town Centre – The Gungahlin Residential Towers Story
- ACT Election 2016 Meet the Candidates Forum
- Tour de Gungahlin
- Road closure - Manning Clark Crescent
- Meet the Federal Candidates
- Temporary weekend road closures on Flemington Road