[ Information provided by Elton Consulting ] Read More..
Short summary: Read More..
The Gungahlin Community Council (GCC) has organised an ACT Election 2016 Meet the Candidates Forum to be held in place of the normal GCC public meeting on the evening of Wednesday 14th September, 6:30-8:30pm
Gunsmoke 141 introduced the "Tour de Gungahlin", a series of articles highlighting the great opportunities to get out and about on a bicycle in Gungahlin. This page provides online links to much more detailed maps than those provided with the ride descriptions in Gunsmoke Read More..
There will be a temporary road closure on Manning Clark Crescent between Flemington Road and Barbara Jefferis Street from next Wednesday 15 June 2016 until late September 2016. Read More..
MEET THE ACT CANDIDATES FOR THE FEDERAL ELECTION PUBLIC FORUM Read More..
The ACT government have advised there will be road closures as detailed below related to The Valley Ave / Manning Clark Cres extension and Horse Park Drive duplication. These will be distributed to residents nearby the work areas. Read More..
Meegan Fitzharris MLA, Minister for Transport and Municipal ServicesRead More..
The Gungahlin Community Council newsletter, Gunsmoke (Gungahlin Smoke Signals), publishes community group meeting notices for free. Notices for not-for-profit organisations operating in Gungahlin will be printed in calling card size (9cm by 5 cm). Read More..
- NEIGHBOURHOOD INFORMATION SESSION
- Getting Development Right for the Town Centre – The Gungahlin Residential Towers Story
- ACT Election 2016 Meet the Candidates Forum
- Tour de Gungahlin
- Road closure - Manning Clark Crescent
- Meet the Federal Candidates
- Temporary weekend road closures on Flemington Road
- May Road Closures - Manning Clark Crescent, Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Hamer Street
- Horse Park Drive Duplication to Mulligans Flat Road
- Community Group Notices