Next GCC Public Meeting is on Wednesday, 14th May 2014, from 7.30pm to 9.00pm at the Gungahlin Library.. Read More..
Really important update from NBNco relating to the decommissioning of the copper (wire) network in those areas of Gungahlin where the NBN has been rolled out. Read More..
The formal launch of the NBN in Gungahlin was held at the Gungahlin Library on Friday 1st February, attended by not only the appropriate VIP’s (Senator Stephen Conroy, Minister for Broadband and Mike Quigley, CEO of NBNco) but also the people that have campaigned long to improve broadband services in Gungahlin. These included ACT Senator Kate Lundy, GCC’s own Ewan Brown and founder of the www.actbroadband.net website Russell Gillon. On behalf of all Gungahlin residents I would like to thank you all for your persistence and perseverance!Read More..
The ACT Digital Hub at Gungahlin library will be open from 4 February 2013. The Digital Hub will showcase the National Broadband Network (NBN) that has been switched on in Gungahlin. Read More..
- Zed Seselja Update on Government Agency Move
- NEIGHBOURHOOD INFORMATION SESSION
- Getting Development Right for the Town Centre – The Gungahlin Residential Towers Story
- ACT Election 2016 Meet the Candidates Forum
- Tour de Gungahlin
- Road closure - Manning Clark Crescent
- Meet the Federal Candidates
- Temporary weekend road closures on Flemington Road
- May Road Closures - Manning Clark Crescent, Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Hamer Street
- Horse Park Drive Duplication to Mulligans Flat Road