The ACT government have advised there will be road closures as detailed below related to The Valley Ave / Manning Clark Cres extension and Horse Park Drive duplication. These will be distributed to residents nearby the work areas. Read More..
In response to a number of queries from residents about the Barton Highway intersection project, the GCC has sought additional information from ACT Roads regarding the decision to opt for signalisation rather than an flyover. In response, ACT Roads have provided a fact sheet describing the constraints of the site, the consideration of a flyover and the signalisation. Read More..
40 km/h speed limit precincts in group centres Read More..
- Zed Seselja Update on Government Agency Move
- NEIGHBOURHOOD INFORMATION SESSION
- Getting Development Right for the Town Centre – The Gungahlin Residential Towers Story
- ACT Election 2016 Meet the Candidates Forum
- Tour de Gungahlin
- Road closure - Manning Clark Crescent
- Meet the Federal Candidates
- Temporary weekend road closures on Flemington Road
- May Road Closures - Manning Clark Crescent, Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Hamer Street
- Horse Park Drive Duplication to Mulligans Flat Road